Sunday, January 3, 2010

Bath After Hysterectomy

A happy ending and a good start

I promised in July that would have given the news Mannara Cat, and it seems the right time to do so.
I waited a few months because I wanted to be sure that everything was going as I hoped: This story started as a mess, and I wanted to celebrate the happy ending before it was consolidated.

I decided to keep the Cat Mannara with me all summer, hoping that somehow things are settled. I wanted to observe a little more, 'and try to understand the source of his discomfort and posters of his overt dislike for me. Maybe we just wanted Patience, I thought, very quiet, good meals and the time to get to know.
But things were not going well, the cat spent all his time climbing on the nets trying to get out of the windows, a painful scene. He looked at me wrong. And when I tried to play with her became increasingly abusive and aggressive. He played with anger here.
After two months I have confirmed what I had already guessed: to stay healthy this kitten needed two things: an open space and a fellow of his kind. For the rest grew increasingly healthy and beautiful, pampered, petted, but not at all happy. And I even: it is ugly to live and to love someone that is not comfortable with you. Really a bad feeling.
So I decided that if I found someone who can offer the ideal situation for nature, I would have left. Otherwise we would have arranged her and me, in a spirit of adaptation.
Not easy!
But it happened.
There were these two friends who seemed made just for her, and she for them. Sereni, reliable, loving, childless tormentors of cats, with a large terrace house with walled, and very good parents of a young cat placid but remained alone all day. They were thinking, rightly, because it did take a second company. Better than that, I could not imagine.
When I first met I knew right from the way they conducted the cat, which would have been perfect. The son liked at first sight, he changed the face and attitude, and when they returned in September to carry off and entered the cage alone, as if he saw the time to start his new life (as I am furious and this act I just know! but you have me to do a good reason).

She is now fine, playing with butterflies on the terrace, the big cat has accepted it at once with joy and without reserve, and requested it immediately in the his bed.


With its new human is friendly and affectionate and they are very satisfied with the choice made. I see the webcam, I often hear from him and I must say that despite the pain of separation and all the trouble she went through, it gave me joy to know it in its proper place at last, happy as he deserved. You see that I was just a channel, you must reach that place there and he knew it, perhaps this was so wer ...
short, they all lived happily ever after.

And me?
Well, 'I'm not left alone for long. Luckily, I Tea has found.
:-)


Oh, and good start, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment