Monday, December 21, 2009

Engagement Cardwording

Gifts


The other morning I opened the door, and I found a package on the ground outside the door. A nice big package.
In the package there were in many packets, each with its own colored paper, his belt and his ticket. So full of packets.
So, this post is for one person. The person, going around in his busy life to laugh and mess mica and people to look after, has had for me, in time, a number of thoughts: I have gradually discovered that I opened the packets, so that each contained one thing that I liked when we were together, which he had spoken, that is not here, that this person knows me. And if it is remembered.
now I would like this person knew that this gift has really spread. I would not be able to do something nice so articulately. Maybe once I was, not anymore. But it made me want to come back to be.
These kind colored lights will stay on my table every night, keep me company and I will think of her. Ok, I often think about already, but maybe I did not know enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment