Friday, January 29, 2010

How Much Does It Cost To Repair A Broken Violin

Aranzadas memorable


I know little of Sardinian cuisine, but what I love. My taste buds tend to retain memories of what I tasted there, even for years: a clear sign of a kitchen according to my natural taste.
This year I wanted to make cookies for Christmas, but I was really tired of the massive proliferation of biscuits that burdened my daily blog and the whole www. My memory papillary then that helps me in times of emergency, I stated with confidence aranzadas: angelic sweets and simple that I had brought from Nuoro ten years ago and I was delighted.
While I spent my evenings to fillet maniacally thin orange peels, the proud MarieClaire and her husband promised to intercede with him mother of Sardinia, to give up the family recipe: she generously agreed, and were aranzadas.
Many thanks to all of them, then. Now that I can do, I'll always.
It takes:
  • oranges
  • honey (I used a good wildflower, and in general do not recommend the chestnut honey, very dark and bitter).
  • almonds
peel oranges by taking a quarter, and rises with a sharp boxcutter absolutely all the white part of peel from each slice. Are obtained for thin fillets and put them to dry on a radiator (stove, mantel, ventilated oven at low temperature). Are strongly favored at this stage, large families and have good manual dexterity and patience.
When they have enough put in a pot in cold water and bring to a boil. You change the water and the operation is repeated three times. Drain them well and put on a dry cloth.
is filleted in the longitudinal almonds also getting very thin sticks (work really infamous), and toasting them lightly in the oven.
honey is heated enough to drown in the skins, and cook over a gentle heat for twenty minutes, or how long it takes for them to become translucent and absorb good honey.
When you are ready, add the fillets of almond and turns off the fire.

We prepare the table a nice array of cups cake in miniature, and one fitted by a pair of pliers in the kitchen like this photo, or alternatively of chopsticks (I'm not kidding: I have made with them, absolute madness).
are to be taken of small quantities of peel and almonds, drain it very well by an excess of honey, and are deposited with a sure hand in paper cups forming graceful mounds possible without splashing drops of honey around, which gets mangy to remove. At this stage it is essential to speed: as the honey cools, it will be more difficult to drain away completely, and the surplus could be deposited on the bottom of the cups to form a sticky sole, which is absolutely fine! So when you find that you are solidifying the mixture too much and not more drips away immediately, you give them a steaming.
it is left to solidify, and even last a month.

The result should be an ethereal, airy morsels of candied orange and almond-scented honey, hard to forget. At least, for me it was so.

-----------------------
Consistent with my personale campagna contro lo sfruttamento dei blogger e a sostegno dell'economia di scambio, questo post รจ stato scritto dietro generoso compenso di un meraviglioso barattolo di miele sardo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment