Thursday, August 13, 2009

Is Pokemon Soul Silver In Pa

Disasters

These days I exercised the better the art of distraction, of the approximation of fancazzismo of truancy and bad mood applied. The result: a pasta and beans inedible, fake fish and throw away this fabulous melon ice, which is the sum of all cattivezze, the apotheosis of the imbalance, the triumph of the error. It remains to understand the error, in this case, apart from the absence of jasmine flowers, but still. The recipe seemed correct, and even execution. The result, as you see, does not confirm all the premises. I would add that the crowning of horrors could peel cucumber, not so fresh. Ugh! I wish you a Ferragosto
less indecent than mine - unless I suddenly not resume my normal ability to make my life through the food acceptable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment