Thursday, August 27, 2009

Best Shirts With Skinny Jeans

Ritiro studio.


You have to study? Looking for peace and tranquility? No noise, no noise? Pisa. August.

There was no simple solution. All the way, signs in stores saying "we reopen August 31." Not before. Cinema closed. Copy shops closed. The university is closed. Yes, but I is not that I can shut up at home 24 h 24 .. otherwise die. I am looking for human contact, to see new faces .. Then all of a sudden idea. Piazza dei Miracoli. Full, full, overflowing .. I just walk towards the square that already back in service the tourist information point and walking human self. "Excuse me, is far from Piazza dei Cavalieri?" in a German accent .. "No, here it is straight!" .. "Oh, she's beautiful?" .. "Yes. Is beautiful .." smile bewildered by the question .. Well, it's back here, go, judge you, right? Bah, Parini, I know that he did not want to walk and her husband was away, probably with even less desire for her ..

Then we are in Piazza dei Miracoli, however, it is majestic. And I laugh every time there before, how I laugh .. all in the meadow in the usual position, to do the usual thing: the photo while holding up the tower.

But the only one that wants to throw down??


yours,

Vane


ps: Pisa Shit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment