Sunday, January 30, 2011

Free Unlock Calculator T-mobile

What is Facebook really happy for Dinner

"Do not talk to strangers," he urged his mother when we were kids.
But for us it was easier to follow the sacred rule: when we were kids there was Facebook. And on Facebook
meet the very shady characters, I can confirm it. I, for one, I've met a pharmacist L ***, a pirate of the web, with whom I entertain nightly in sinful conversations. He
fact, the lazy, waiting for his wife and little baby are asleep in their cots trusting and unsuspecting, and then throws in the computer trade in wild trees fruit and poultry. The play certainly all know him (incidentally, I have modestly exceeded the level 100 and I put on one of the most prosperous farm on the planet). One thing to real vicious. And so, between a bunny and a tractor, an accomplice the intimacy of the night, long chat sessions I taught him how to make bread. I gave up the recipes and tips, and in return he gave me very few foals. He learned really well and I am proud of him every now and then post pictures of pagnottoni not bad. But as for all the troubles that arise on www illegal relationships, sooner or later comes the moment when the desire to go to the streets of fact, and for us it was. We then met secretly on a cold December morning, in a bar on the ring (Mom, stop reading). He passed me sneak a bag containing half a kilo of white powder. He then disappeared into the fog, and I've never reviewed.

With the white powder in January I spent a really pleasure loving.

Why is it still time to oranges, and finally, thanks to the glucose powder from my pharmacist friend, my candied orange peel have made the leap.

candied orange peel dark chocolate

dose per 250 gr di bucce d'arancia sbollentate e scolate:
250 gr zucchero
250 gr acqua
1 cucchiaio di glucosio

Scegliere arance bio con la buccia molto spessa. Lavarle bene con una spazzolina, pelarle, fare la buccia a striscioline. Metterle in acqua fredda e portare a bollore. Scolare l'acqua, rimetterne di fredda e ripetere per tre volte.
Mettere al fuoco l'acqua, lo zucchero e il glucosio, aggiungere le scorze e far bollire al minimo per ten minutes. Turn off the heat cover and let cool.
Bring to a boil and let boil for 10 minutes three times a day for at least two or three days.
When the peels have absorbed the syrup and good will completely crystallized, which have taken the form that should have rich and translucent, remove with tongs and put them to dry on a rack. There must be at least a couple of days. When they stopped being sticky, and will in fact be identical to those that you buy in the best cake shops, it's time to temper the chocolate.
And on this I just can not do Where's My Car: me failed. In fact, to try to temper the chocolate with a meat thermometer and two scrapers from stucco is not exactly orthodox. So if you too are made like me, melt your chocolate in a saucepan, tuffateci peel and be content to enjoy the imperfections.

The next time you meet a pharmacist, you know what to do with them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment