Sunday, March 21, 2010

Biocube Light Ballast

Il sogno dello scrittore


Each book has a soul, the soul of who wrote it and the souls of those who read, who lived and those who have dreamed of because of it.

Behold, this was the phrase I was looking for, that the third page of "The Shadow of the Wind." Zafon has been really good to describe the feeling that you try to read a book like that. 'Cause when love is as if we realize that the book has a soul. The discovery makes us a slight shudder.

has happened this morning, I finished reading "Travesuras de la nina mala", "Adventures of the bad girl" should be the title in Italian, for those who want to "venture" to read it, and the short fire brividino. Because when a book is well written, engages you to the point of being part of it. Words, phrases become places, you are parks, city streets or walls. You are there that you walk in and the players are there with you, you know them, watch them closely, you see them. I felt pain, I I felt pity and disgust.

I think if Mario Vargas Llosa know to have caused all these emotions, I think that would be satisfied with his own book, I think he also thanked his life miserable for having succeeded in his dream as a writer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment