Thursday, July 30, 2009

How Much Does A Sew In Weave Cost

Catering surprise


Back from my mom a long retreat on a Greek island, and I would soften the landing in the city suffocated by heat and turbid evil. will want to cool things, reading, civilized, after all this time cooking and free-range pesantuccia.
preparation: experimental gazpacho, carpaccio rolls on salad, lentil salad with lemon.'ll buy a delicious ice cream by the way: I do not have the ice cream maker (and never will have, if not end badly.) prepare a beautiful table and disappear into the night, hoping to once again look like the good daughter who does not almost never. The experimental

gazpacho actually is called "Forty degrees in the shade," and is a recipe for Carlo. I do not know Charles personally, but I often plundered his recipe book, and I really like cooking. I also really liked this experiment. Fresh, velvety, unusual. Next time I'll try to use the white melon, which has a taste for me more interesting. The melon, which does not particularly like, in savory version instead I always like.

For two people:
  • 200 gr. pulp of a tomato ripe melon
  • large copper (from which to obtain 100 gr. of pulp)
  • chili powder salt
  • 20 gr. extra virgin olive oil a splash of Angostura
  • 1 / 2 avocado (100 gr. of pulp)
  • 1 / 2 lime 1 fresh onion
  • 1 rib of celery from the heart
Put the melon in the blender and chopped tomato pulp, add a pinch of salt and a dash of chili powder, 20 gr. extra virgin olive oil dropped a wire and a dash of Angostura. Whisk the mixture for a minute, so that the mountains a little and then keep it aside.
separately Blend the avocado with the onion and lime juice, add the tomato and melon mixture and mix again so that the two past not mix well. Season with salt and let stand in refrigerator for an hour. Serve the cream in small bowls flow, distributing to each a bit 'of celery cut into thin slices and two slices of avocado.

0 comments:

Post a Comment